Coaching, with the simplest explanation, is the method of change, development and skill development.
We provide professional coaching services by our expert & licensed coaches to individuals to self-discover themselves, to establish options, to clarify the goals and to determine the steps to be taken.
The coaching profession starts with asking the right questions. It helps us discover our own potential by asking questions that we avoid asking ourselves, or perhaps never asked. The first step to solving your problem is to recognize the problem. After taking this step, the coaching relationship initiates the development journey of the individual.
Our Professional Coaching Services
- Career Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Performance Development Coaching
- Life Coaching
What is the Feature of a Coach?
- The most basic competence of a coach is the ability to listen effectively and ask the right question.
- Coach is without prejudice and takes the role of 'mirror' in coaching relationship. Coach is a mirror that shows you the potential and uniqueness within you.
- Coach is a companion who supports the individual and increases his/her awareness.
- Coach is the person who really makes the individual think deeply.
- There is no hierarchical relationship between coach and the individual. They are in exactly the same position.
- Coach does not need to be more knowledgeable/experienced than the individual or have expertise about the subject of the individual. What is really necessary is that the coach should have received coaching training and certification from a competent coaching institution.
What Are the Benefits of Coaching?
- Coach pulls you out of the same, allowing you to look at things from different angles. By gaining a perspective on yourself, you begin to step towards your dreams and goals.
- Helps you to bring out your potential.
- Coach focuses only on you, but nothing else. So, while you are supposing that you've just solved the spoken topic, you're actually finding answers to many other issues.
- Coach works solution-oriented. By mirroring thoughts, coach makes it easy for you to discover what you really want.
- Coach encourages you for the steps you take in your journey and to take action. In this way, you will come closer to your dreams and take the wheel of your future into your own hands.
In this way;
- You can discover what you really want to accomplish in your life, clarify your personal short and long-term goals.
- You can find a way to reach these goals efficiently and quickly.
- By better analyzing behavioral processes, you can improve your performance in a balanced way for many areas of your life (business world, private life, future, home, children, etc.).
- Instead of focusing on your missing areas, you discover your own strengths and realize what you can do.
- You can strengthen your various management skills, such as planning and organizing your life effectively.
In summary; Along with this journey, the individuals who receive coaching services feel safer, more ready and courageous to achieve their future-oriented dreams and goals.